Sixt SE / Key word(s): Joint Venture
2015-04-07 / 10:08
Sixt and Swisscom launch fleet management specialist Managed Mobility AG
– Joint venture in Switzerland to provide comprehensive services in fleet management and fleet optimisation
Urdorf/Pullach, 7 April 2015 – Professional fleet management in Switzerland: Managed Mobility AG has been launched as a specialist in all aspects of fleet management and fleet optimisation. The new company is a joint venture of Sixt Leasing and Swisscom Managed Mobility, each of which holds 50% in the venture. Managed Mobility is based in Urdorf near Zurich and will work for small and medium sized companies as well as large multinationals.
Managing a vehicle fleet efficiently is not one of core fields of expertise for many companies and it ties up a lot of resources. Numerous contact-points with internal and external partners have to be coordinated. That is why an increasing number of companies are outsourcing their fleet management to external professional service providers who not only manage their fleets but also identify and implement potential cost savings in them.
Comprehensive fleet management
– Coordinating servicing, repairs and tyre changes
– Administrating taxes, insurance, fuel cards and fuel sourcing
– Managing vehicles throughout their utilisation periods, from procurement to resale (remarketing)
– Damage management with a dedicated hotline and assistance available around the clock
– Mobility guarantee during repairs, in the event of an accident or in case of other unforeseen circumstances
– Controlling and providing highly detailed reports on the best way to manage the fleet economically
The Joint venture will offer its services also to customers of Sixt Leasing and the Swisscom Group.
Dr. Rudolf Rizzolli, CEO of Sixt Leasing AG: “Companies expect professional fleet management to provide them with a measurable improvement in quality in their processes while reducing costs. Managed Mobility AG is the ideal partner for both small and mid-sized enterprises and large multinationals in Switzerland. The Joint venture bundles the comprehensive and long standing expertise and experience of Sixt leasing and Swisscom Managed Mobility.”
About Sixt Leasing:
Sixt Leasing AG:
2015-04-07 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP – a service of EQS Group AG.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Phone:||+49 (0)89 74444-5104|
|Fax:||+49 (0)89 74444-85104|
|ISIN:||DE0007231326, DE0007231334 Sixt Vorzüge, DE000A1K0656 Sixt Namensaktien, DE000A1E8V89 Sixt-Anleihe 2010/2016, DE000A1PGPF8 Sixt-Anleihe 2012/2018, DE000A11QGR9 Sixt-Anleihe 2014/2020|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt, Munich; Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Stuttgart|
|End of News||DGAP News-Service|