Virtual Annual General Meeting 2020
The Annual General Meeting 2020 will take place on 24 June 2020 at 10 a.m. CEST as virtual Annual General Meeting
Against the background of the so-called SARS-Cov-2-virus (COVID-19-Pandemic), the Management Board of Sixt SE has resolved, with the consent of the Supervisory Board, for preventive healthcare reasons and in consideration of administrative restrictions on holding physical meetings which are expected to persist, to hold this year’s Annual General Meeting, as an exception and based on article 2 section 1 of the Act on Reducing the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Civil, Insolvency and Criminal Procedure Law dated 27 March 2020 (COVID-19-Act), without physical attendance of the shareholders or their representatives as a virtual Annual General Meeting.
Under the following link you have access to the AGM Portal:
The personal login data for the AGM Portal will be sent to the shareholders following the fulfilment of the requirements described in further detail in the invitation to the Annual General Meeting for the participation in the virtual Annual General Meeting and the exercise of the voting right together with their voting rights card without further request.
Through the AGM Portal shareholders entitled to participate may exercise the voting right via absentee voting, grant power of attorney and instructions to proxy representatives of the Company, watch the entire Annual General Meeting by audio and video transmission live as well as exercise other rights with respect to the Annual General Meeting in accordance with the invitation to the Annual General Meeting. Further explanations and information can be found in the invitation to the Annual General Meeting as well as in the AGM Portal.
Invitation to the Annual General Meeting (German version only) including
- the agenda,
- the Managing Board’s proposal for allocation of the unappropriated profit as well as
- the disclosures according to § 124a sentence 1 no. 2 and 4 AktG
Additional information for investors on the capital authorisations (German version only)
Annual Report 2019 (Sixt Group) including
- the consolidated financial statements,
- the management report on the Group’s and the Company's situation,
- explanations regarding disclosures in accordance with §§ 289a (1), 315a (1) HGB as well as
- the report of the Supervisory Board
each for the financial year 2019
Annual Report 2019 (Sixt SE) (German version only)
Information to agenda item 6: Elections of the Supervisory Board (German version only)
• Curriculum vitae of Ralf Teckentrup
• Curriculum vitae of Dr. Daniel Terberger
Management Board’s report on agenda items 7 to 12 (German version only)
Management Board’s reports to the Annual General Meeting on
- Agenda item 7 pursuant to §§ 71 (1) no. 8 sentence 5, 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG in conjunction with article 9 SE Regulation,
- Agenda item 8 pursuant to §§ 71 (1) no. 8 sentence 5, 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG in conjunction with article 9 SE Regulation,
- Agenda items 9 and 10 pursuant to §§ 203 (2) sentence 2, 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG in conjunction with article 9 SE Regulation as well as
- Agenda items 11 and 12 pursuant to §§ 221 (4), 186 (4) sentence 2 AktG in conjunction with article 9 SE Regulation
Management Board’s report on the acquisition of treasury shares and the use of treasury shares under the exclusion of subscription rights (German version only)
Explanations regarding the rights of shareholders (German version only)
pursuant to § 122 (2) AktG (in conjunction with article 56 sentence 2 and sentence 3 SE Regulation and § 50 (2) SEAG) as well as § 126 (1), § 127 and § 131 (1) AktG (in conjunction with article 2 § 1 (2) COVID-19-Act)
Forms for granting proxy and instructions to proxy representatives appointed by the Company and for granting proxy to other representatives (German version only)
• Proxy form for holders of common stock
• Proxy form for holders of preferred stock
There are currently no requests by shareholders to put additional items on the agenda that need to be published.
Countermotions and election nominations
There are currently no countermotions and/or election nominations by shareholders that need to be published.
Articles of Association of Sixt SE (16 September 2016 – German version only)
Information concerning data protection (German version only)